What is SpiderLoop?
Well first take
a test drive of a live version use " testdrive " as the password. Then come back here to read about what you have seen.
Or watch some videos
SpiderLoop is a number of things but first and foremost it is an Automated on site SEO software (search engine optimization software) that as completely free to download and try. SpiderLoop handles many of the tasks that a quality search engine optimization company would provide, but for a much lower price. see Automated SEO -VS- Manual SEO
SpiderLoop is an seo application (SEO asp.net script) that you install on your web site. It creates keyword rich (valuable to your sites visitor not just for search engines) content based on your keywords, allows you to trade two way and triangular links
with other SpiderLoop users, and produces meta tags and alt text tags based on your keywords.
SpiderLoop also contains an optional ad rotator system so that you can use affiliate programs to help supplement your income, and an adsense system so you can use Google Adsense to increase your income.
SpiderLoop will also allow you to install optional plug-ins that can add functionality and usability to your existing web site. Lots of plug-ins coming soon.
- MEME news aggrigator see it here that builds one page of beautiful keyword rich content for your site every day.
- site map xml generator - that creates a perfect xml sitemap for your site every time you update keywords
- opt-in email list manager - that allows you to create and manage your own opt-in opt-out email list
- google base xml generator - you can enter products or services and download a perfect google shopping base feed
- rss feed generator - creates RSS feeds from our deliverd content that can be syndicated all over the internet and point to your website.
- Keyword Research tool - Find keywords for your site and enter them directly into SpiderLoop or copy for your PPC campaigns
- Keyword analysis tool kit - Find out what keywords your competitors are using.
- Twitter tweeter - Tweet your way to traffic without leaving the SpiderLoop control panel, or set on automatic and post up to 100 tweets a day without doing anything.
- Page rank checker for your entire site - One click to see the page rank of all your pages.
SpiderLoop can be updated and plug-ins installed with the click of a link.
So with all this technology what can spiderloop do? Want more information behind SpiderLoop technology click here.
Here are some actual stats from a new site that just started to use SpiderLoop. (this site in fact)
SpiderLoop can handle millions of sites, and SpiderLoop can manage to generate traffic for each and every one of them. SpiderLoop creates neighborhoods of site's with similar keywords. Search engines give higher position to tightly knit neighborhoods and each site in turn will generate traffic on each sites individual niche products services and content.
SpiderLoop costs $1.00 per keyword set per month no setup fees. A quality marketing campaign can be managed for as little as $25.00 a month, however the more keywords a client uses the more traffic they will generate.
Your dollar goes a long way each and every $1.00 keyword set gives back everything below
That's pretty good value for a buck.
- One fully optimized page containing your keyword set
- Up to 50 articles sorted to contain the highest concentration of your keyword set
- Three back links positions to trade links on up to 300 links
- Three banner ad rotation spots
- One google adsense rotation spot (can be used for anything really but we suggest adsense)
- One Sponsored ad on Yalga.com
- One header keyword META tag generator include for your web site pages
- up to 6 total keyword set combinations using your Support Keywords
A SpiderLoop marketing package can be managed in as little as two hours a week
with the same or better results then the average "quality" SEO
company or doing it yourself.
SpiderLoop ALWAYS produces results.
A SpiderLoop package has never failed to produce traffic for a client because a SpiderLoop package is exactly what the search engines want and need to rank a site.